We're Global Leaders in Online Equipment Auctions
At Ritchie Bros., we've reacted fast and adapted our business so we can still help you sell equipment during these uncharted times. We’re a technology-driven company, and best positioned to excel in an online-only, large-scale market.
Demand from motivated buyers around the world is high and online participation has skyrocketed. We have approved online bidders with over $55 billion in 'buying power'. If you need fast asset liquidity, a convenient selling experience and fast time-to-cash, you can count on us.
We Can Handle Large-Scale Online Auctions Without Missing A Beat
Live auctions have always been a cornerstone of Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers, but the truth is sellers have come to rely on us, now more than ever, for our industry-leading online platform. In fact, we’ve sold over US$20 billion of equipment online since 2002 because we’re a technology-driven company. Why we lead in online auctions:
- Advanced bidding platform delivering a great user experience
- Strong online community of approved buyers with more than $55 billion in purchasing power
- More than a decade’s worth of technology and expertise to conduct live online auction
How we bring global buyer demand
You can count on Ritchie Bros. when it comes to unmatched global buyer demand. Our online capabilities and digital marketing strength enable us to deliver liquidity and repositioning of assets, while getting you the best returns possible through convenient selling options. Here’s how we do it:
- 120+ million visits to our websites and over 9 million online bids received in 2019
- Over $3.2 billion of equipment sold online in 2019
- 3+ million email subscribers & 1.5+ million followers on social media
- 160 countries reached with active bidders
Thinking of selling? Sell with Ritchie Bros. and sell to the world.
Thousands of companies sell equipment to buyers from around the globe through our multiple sales channels every year. Learn more about selling equipment with Ritchie Bros., or contact us to discuss your options.
Sell my equipment